Geothermal heat pumps reduce heating/cooling costs regardless of existing conditions in a home or building. The combination of a high efficiency natural gas furnace and a high efficiency air conditioner will still nearly double in operating costs in comparison to a geothermal system.
Buildings account for nearly 40 percent of all U.S. energy consumption, with heating, cooling, and water heating as the largest contributor… about 70% of the total in a typical residence.
Geothermal heat pumps utilize on-site renewable energy, making them one of the most effective ways to reduce energy consumption and environmental footprint.
Geothermal technology is lowest in CO2 emissions, and provides a solution to global warming by primarily using the natural energy of the earth. Using a geothermal heat pump for single residence is equivalent to taking two cars off the road or planting an acre of trees.
Advantages of Geothermal Heat Pumps:
- Lower Utility Bills: Geothermal heat pumps reduce heating, cooling & hot water costs.
- Environmentally Friendly: Conserves natural resources and minimizes pollution
- Flexibility and Versatility: One unit provides heat, central A/C, and domestic hot water.
- Comfort: Systems automatically adjust with weather conditions. Provides even heating and cooling with a consistent humidity level.
- Safety / Clean: Geothermal units have no flame, flue, odor, or fumes
- Noise-Free: No outdoor fans
- Long System Life: All units are housed indoors away from the elements.
- Reliable: Geothermal units see fewer breakdowns with relatively few moving parts.
“The most energy-efficient, environmentally clean and cost-effective space-conditioning system for most locations in the U.S.” – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Have we got something special for you!
Check out the deals for your location. Click Below!