Make Sure You Are Ready For The Next Power Outage…
When a bad storm or utility failure knocks out your power, Sila can keep your family comfortable, safe and secure.
Keep the lights on, the music playing, and the coffee brewing. Whatever the weather’s doing doesn’t matter, because a Kohler generator keeps you connected to what you love to do.
Here at Sila, we work exclusively with Kohler®, the best manufacturer of home generators in the market (and they’re also the leading provider of heavy-duty generator systems used in hospitals and nuclear power plants). With a Sila-installed system, there’s no manual start-and-stop system, no extension cords. No refueling issues. No worries.
Here’s how it works:
- The automatic transfer switch monitors the electricity coming from the utility company.
- When the power fails or drops below an acceptable level (such as with a brownout) your generator automatically starts, and the transfer switch shifts your power from the utility to the generator.
- Your generator then supplies your home with electricity until the utility power is restored (invite your neighbors over for dinner!)
- When the utility power is restored, the transfer switch automatically transfers your power from the generator to the utility.
- Finally, your generator automatically shuts down – ready for the next power outage.
That’s it. Easy! So when a bad storm or utility failure knocks out your power, Sila can keep you and your family comfortable, safe and secure. You’ll have your lights on, the refrigerator won’t miss a beat, the coffee will be brewing and, most importantly, your family will be connected.
We Service All Major Generator Brands.
If your generator is in need of a minor or major repair, know that Sila services all major brands:
|● Generac||● Kohler|
|● Briggs & Stratton||● Winco|
|● Honeywell||● Cummins|
|● & More|