$100 Off Any Water Heater Replacement
Don’t wait until the water heater breaks and leaves you with no hot water or worse yet, a flooded basement. Now is the time to consider replacement.
The water heater works hard. Depending on the condition of your water and usage, they need replacing every 8 to 10 years.
What to Look For That Indicates You Need to Replace:
- Rust around the water heater
- Noises coming from the system
- Water Leaking from the unit
Any of these signs could mean it’s time to consider replacement.
Contact us for your personalized system review. Sila experts will provide a complete evaluation and present you with options to meet you budget and needs.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Residential homes only. Material costs not included. 2018 pricing for all contracts signed by November 30, 2018. Financing available. Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires 11/30/2018.
Sila’s plumbing services are available to the Greater Philadelphia and Boston Areas.
Sila is your Full-Service Plumbing Expert.
Sila’s experienced and licensed plumbers can handle all your home’s plumbing needs! We offer a full range of plumbing services from inspections to repair to replacements and installations. We treat your home and your time with equal respect, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Sila’s Plumbing Service Include:
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Home plumbing system inspection
- Drain cleaning (main drain exempted)
- Pipe replacements
- Sewer line cleaning and replacements
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing installations
- Natural gas piping
- Garbage disposal repair and installations
- Plumbing fixtures repairs and replacements: faucets, sinks, bathtubs
- Sump pump repairs and installations
- Cracked, leaky and frozen pipe repair
- Hot water heater repair and replacements
- Navien tankless water heater installations
- Water filtration systems
- Water softener system repair and installation
- And MORE!
For more information on any of our plumbing services, call the Boston office at 781-438-4114 or the Greater Philadelphia Area at 610-491-9400 or use the Contact Form on this page.
All information submitted to Sila Heating & Air Conditioning via the website shall be:
*Deemed and remain the property of the Sila.
*Free to use to send email and mailer promotions or Service and Maintenance Agreement information to, unless otherwise noted by the consumer.
*Guaranteed that it won’t be sold to third party vendors and brokers.