$125 Sump Pump Maintenance
Don’t let a flooded basement dampen your day!
Many homeowners are worried about flooded basements. But did you know that any moisture in your basement could also lead to mold and mildew? Sump pumps take away water and moisture leaving your basement and foundation better protected from rain and snow.
Sump pumps average around 10 years and may not be used for months so routine maintenance will ensure it’s operating as efficiently as possible, when you need it. You don’t want to find out it’s not working during a Nor’Easter!
Sila’s licensed plumbers have the expertise and training to install and service a sump pump. We will inspect, clean and be sure the electrics are in working order – and keep a small problem from becoming a BIG one.
Our $125 Sump Pump Maintenance Includes:
- Check the Installation, pump and drainage upon arrival.
- Check Valve cleaned and checked
- Pipes checked, clear
- Check the Basin and pedestal to make sure it’s free of debris
- Check Float switch operation
- Check Power Cord to make sure it’s free of cuts and abrasions
- Identify if there is a backup pump
- Check Backup Battery
- Check Power Source
- Test Pump’s operation
Sila’s plumbing services are available to the following Pennsylvania Counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Residential homes only. Material costs not included. Cannot be applied to previously quoted or installed jobs. Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires on 11/30/2018.
Sila is your Full-Service Plumbing Expert.
Sila’s experienced and licensed plumbers can handle all your home’s plumbing needs! We offer a full range of plumbing services from inspections to repair to replacements and installations. We treat your home and your time with equal respect, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Sila’s Plumbing Services Include:
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Home plumbing system inspection
- Drain cleaning (main drain exempted)
- Pipe replacements
- Sewer line cleaning and replacements
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing installations
- Natural gas piping
- Garbage disposal repair and installations
- Plumbing fixtures repairs and replacements: faucets, sinks, bathtubs
- Sump pump repairs and installations
- Cracked, leaky and frozen pipe repair
- Hot water heater repair and replacements
- Navien tankless water heater installations
- Water filtration systems
- Water softener system repair and installation
- And MORE!
For more information on any of our plumbing services, call us at 610-491-9400 or use the Contact Form on this page.
All information submitted to Sila Heating & Air Conditioning via the website shall be:
*Deemed and remain the property of the Sila.
*Free to use to send email and mailer promotions or Service and Maintenance Agreement information to, unless otherwise noted by the consumer.
*Guaranteed that it won’t be sold to third party vendors and brokers.