- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through www.sila.com, how the information is used, and who has access to it.
- What choices you have available to you regarding how your information will be used.
- Our use of “cookies”.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How to correct inaccuracies with regards to the information you have provided.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information
that you have volunteered to share with us either via e-mail, submission forms at www.sila.com, or
direct contact from you.
We will use your information to contact you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your
information with any third party outside our organization. Unless you request us not to, we may contact you
Your Access and Control Over Your Information
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any
time. You can do the following, listed below, at any time by contacting us via e-mail or phone. Our e-mail
address and phone number can be found on our webpage.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express concerns you have about our use of your information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us analyze the traffic on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to the person information you provide on our site.
We are dedicated to protecting your information. We store all of the information we collect from you in a
secure program that requires a login to access. Only employees who need to access the information in order to perform a specific job are granted access to the server
PHILADELPHIA • DELAWARE • BOSTON • NEW YORK • CONNECTICUT
BALTIMORE • WASHINGTON, D.C. • ANNAPOLIS • ARLINGTON